Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Yamaha BR250 (BR250F, BR250TJ, BR250TV) Bravo Snowmobile. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This BR250 Bravo Snowmobile service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
MODEL: BR250 (BR250F, BR250TJ, BR250TV) Bravo Snowmobile
YEAR: 1981 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000
C. Oil Pump
1. Loosen the four gear-case bolts, and remove the gear case/oil pump assembly from the engine.
2. Remove the two gear case screws and open the gear case.
3. Remove the snap ring and the two washers, and remove the drive gear. Note the relative positions of the washer. The wave washer is against the drive gear.
4. Rotate the oil-pump drive shaft until the securing pin is opposite the slot in the gear case. Remove the pin and remove the pump from the gear case.
5. Remove the drive shaft from the oil pump. Inspect the bearing surfaces of the shaft and the gear teeth. If any part of the shaft is worn or pitted, the shaft must be replaced.
The oil pump should not be disassembled unless the pump stroke must be checked. If a problem with the pump is noted (such as excessive oil consumption) proceed as follows:
6. Remove the oil pump cover.