Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Komatsu WA65-5, WA75-5, WA80-5. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
Shop Manual (VEBM250100).pdf
MODEL: SERIAL NUMBER:
WA65-5 H50051 AND UP
WA70-5 H50051 AND UP
WA80-5 H50051 AND UP
STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION Air conditioner (option)
Checking the compressor oil level
Check, top up or change if:
• Compressor, vaporizer, condenser or drier have to be changed.
• Coolant leaks from coolant circuit.
• Problems occur with the oil in the coolant circuit.
• The connectors from compressor or dryer was opened.
Compressor oil change
1. Remove compressor from the vehicle.
2. Drain the oil into a measuring beaker. After the oil has flown out through the line, drain off any residual oil at the drain outlet by turning several times by hand.
3. After the oil has flown out through the line, drain off any residual oil at the drain outlet by turning several times by hand.
4. Screw in drain plug with new washer and tighten. MA = 13 - 15 Nm
5. Fill up with new compressor oil to same amount as measured quantity of drained oil.
Exchange of magnetic clutch
If the magnetic clutch is faulty:
• Remove compressor
• Remove old clutch from compressor
• Connect new clutch to compressor
• Install compressor
• Switch on air conditioning system
• Operate compressor in neutral
• Switch air conditioning on for 10 seconds and off for 10 seconds at least 10 times, check function of new clutch while doing so.
Exchange of compressor
• Drain off coolant and dispose it in accordance with regulations.
• Remount the hoses (1) and close them with cabs.
• Loosen the screws (2) on the compressor.
• Remove the protecting cover and belt.
• Remount the compressor.
Installing of a new compressor
NOTE: The new compressor is filled with 180 cm³ PAG oil and nitrogen
1. Loosen the discharge side connector's cab, release the nitrogen gas (N2) from the compressor gently, close the connectors immediately.