Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Komatsu Hydraulic Excavator PC270LC-6LE, PC270LC-7L, PC270LL-7L, PC270-8, PC270LC-8. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Komatsu Hydraulic Excavator PC270LC-6LE, PC270LC-7L, PC270LL-7L, PC270-8, PC270LC-8 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
CEAM003400 - Hydraulic Excavator PC270LC-6 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEAM007202 - Hydraulic Excavator PC270LC-8 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEAM008702 - Hydraulic Excavator PC270LC-7L Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEAM014700 - Hydraulic Excavator GALEO PC270LC-7L Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEBD003001 - Hydraulic Excavator PC270LC-6LE Shop Manual.pdf
CEBD014600 - Logging Excavator GALEO PC270LL-7L Shop Manual.pdf
CEBM005905 - Hydraulic Excavator PC270LC-7L Shop Manual.pdf
CEBM007202 - Hydraulic Excavator PC270LC-8 Shop Manual.pdf
SEN00420-13 - Hydraulic Excavator PC270-8, PC270LC-8 Shop Manual.pdf
TEN00148-03 - Hydraulic Excavator GALEO PC270-8 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
GENERAL . . . . . . . 01-1
10 STRUCTURE, FUNCTION AND MAINTENANCE STANDARD . . . . . 10-1
20 STANDARD VALUE TABLES . . . . . 20-1
30 TESTING AND ADJUSTING . . . . 30-1
40 TROUBLESHOOTING. . . . 40-1
50 DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY. . . . 50-1
60 AIR CONDITIONING . . . . . 60-1
90 DIAGRAMS AND SCHEMATICS. . . . . 90-1
STRUCTURE, FUNCTION AND MAINTENANCE STANDARD HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
3. During fine control. (When control lever is returned)
• When disc (5) starts to be returned, spool (1) is pushed up by the force of centering spring (3) and the pressure at port (P1).
• Because of this, fine control hole (f) is connected to drain chamber (D), and the pressurized oil at port (P1) is released.
• If the pressure of port (P1) is lowered excessively, spool (1) is pushed down by metering spring (2).
• Fine control hole (f) is shut off from drain chamber (D), and it is almost simultaneously interconnected to pump pressure chamber (PP).
• Pump pressure is supplied until the pressure at port (P1) recovers to the level equivalent to the lever position.
• When the spool of the control valve returns, the oil in drain chamber (D) flows in from fine control hole (f') in the valve on the side that is not working. The oil passes through port (P2) and enters chamber (B) to replenish the chamber with pressurized oil.
4. At full stroke.
• Disc (5) pushes down piston (4), and retainer (9) pushes down spool (1).
• Fine control hole (f) is shut off from drain chamber (D), and is interconnected to pump pressure chamber (PP).
• Therefore, the pilot pressure oil from the self pressure reducing valve passes through fine control hole (f) and flows to chamber (A) from port (P1) to push the control valve spool.
• The oil returning from chamber (B) passes from port (P2) through fine control hole (f') and flows to drain chamber (D).