Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Komatsu Wheel Loader WA430-5, WA430-6. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Komatsu Wheel Loader WA430-5, WA430-6 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
CEAM012703 - Wheel Loader WA430-6 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEAM023103 - Wheel Loader WA430-6 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEBM008201 - Wheel Loader WA430-6 Shop Manual.pdf
CEBM019402 - Wheel Loader WA430-6 Shop Manual.pdf
SEBM025405 - Wheel Loader WA430-5 Shop Manual.pdf
SEN00823-13 - Wheel Loader WA430-6 Shop Manual.pdf
SEN00837-03 - Wheel Loader GALEO WA430-6 Shop Manual.pdf
TEN00090-03 - Wheel Loader WA430-5 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
TEN00121-05 - Wheel Loader WA430-6 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
TEN00489-01 - Wheel Loader WA430-6 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
VEAM948102 - Wheel Loader WA430-6E0 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01 GENERAL . . . . . . . 01-1
10 STRUCTURE, FUNCTION AND MAINTENANCE STANDARD . . . . 10-1
20 STANDARD VALUE TABLES . . . . . . . . . . 20-1
30 TESTING AND ADJUSTING . . . . 30-1
40 TROUBLESHOOTING. . . . . . . 40-1
50 DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY. . . . . . . 50-1
90 DIAGRAMS AND SCHEMATICS. . . . . . . . 90-1
STRUCTURE, FUNCTION AND MAINTENANCE STANDARD POWER TRAIN SYSTEM
When traveling in torque converter range
• When traveling in torque converter range, current is not supplied to proportional solenoid (1).
• Pressure control valve (3) drains the oil from clutch port (A) through drain port (T), and lockup clutch is “released”.
• Also at this time, fill switch (5) is turned “OFF” because oil pressure is not applied to pressure detection valve (4).
When traveling in direct range (Torque converter travel → direct travel)
★ During filling
• When traveling in direct (lockup) range, current is supplied to proportional solenoid (1), the oil pressure force balanced with the solenoid force is applied to chamber (B) and pushes pressure control valve (3) to the left. As a result, pump port (P) and clutch port (A) are opened and oil starts filling the clutch.
• If the clutch is filled with oil, oil pressure detection valve (4) is operated, and fill switch (5) is turned ON.