Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Case 1845 Uni-Loader. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Case 1845 Uni-Loader service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
9-73926 - 1845 Uni-Loader Service Manual.pdf
1. Drain cooling system.
2. Remove radiator and oil cooler assembly as instructed in Section 2054.
3. On diesel engine, disconnect or remove from the left side of the engine:
a. Battery and engine ground cables from starter mounting bolt. Tape end of battery ground cable to prevent accidental grounding.
b. Battery cable and wiring from starter solenoid.
c. Wire from engine temperature sender.
d. Wiring from alternator. Then make sure wiring harness is free of engine and place out of way.
e. Hose between air cleaner and intake manifold.
4. On diesel engine, disconnect or remove from right hand side of engine:
a. Throttle rod and fuel shutoff cable at the injection pump. Remove throttle rod from cross-shaft, and shutoff cable clamp from engine block and place cable out of way.
b. Fuel supply line at fuel filter and return line from the No. 4 injector.
Plug hoses to prevent fuel tank from draining.
c. Wire from engine oil pressure sender.
5. On gas engine, disconnect or remove from left side of engine:
a. Fuel line at fuel pump. Remove hose and clamp and plug hose to prevent fuel tank from draining.
b. Battery and engine ground cables from starter mounting bolt. Tape end of battery ground to prevent accidental grounding.
c. Battery cable and wiring from starter solenoid.
d. Throttle rod at linkage on engine block.
e. Wiring from engine temperature sender, ignition coil and alternator.
Make sure wiring harness is free of engine and place out of way.
6. On gas engine, disconnect or remove from right hand side of engine:
a. Choke cable at carburetor. Remove cable from clamp and place cable out of way.
b. Wire from engine oil pressure sender.
c. Hose between carburetor and air cleaner.
7. Remove muffler and hydraulic system oil filter housing.
8. Remove the flywheel guard and remove the drive coupling to flywheel cap screws and flat washers.
9. Remove cotter pins from the front and rear engine mounting bolts and remove nuts, flat washers and bolts.
10. Attach lifting sling to engine and lifting device to sling.
11. Carefully remove engine from rear of machine.