Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for New Holland E80BMSR/E80MSR Hydraulic Excavator. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This New Holland E80BMSR/E80MSR Hydraulic Excavator service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
604.13.421 - E80MSR Workshop Manual.pdf
87483766A - E80BMSR Service Manual.pdf
188.8.131.52 INSTALLATION OF SWING BRACKET AND CYLINDER
Installation is performed in the reverse order of removal, including the following workings.
(1) Check the dust seal for damages, and replace the faulty dust seal to new one.
(2) Referring to the Chapter 3 "ATTACHMENT DIMENSIONS" replace the worn-out pin and bush to new ones.
(3) Before inserting the pin, apply grease to the shaft area.
(4) Referring to Fig. 32-26, apply Loctite #242 and tighten the capscrew and nuts to prevent the pin from coming out.
(5) Refer to Fig. 32-26 for the shim adjustment at pin installing portion.
(6) For the adjustment for clearance, insert resin shim first, then adjust the clearance with iron shims.