Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Massey-Ferguson Tractor Series 5400 (Model MF 5425, 5435, 5445, 5455, 5460, 5460SA, 5465, 5470, 5470SA, 5475SA). It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Massey-Ferguson Tractor Series 5400 (Model MF 5425/5435/5445/5455/5460/5460SA/5465/5470/5470SA/5475SA) service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
AGCO/Massey-Ferguson Tractor Series 5400 (Model MF 5425/5435/5445/5455/5460/5460SA/5465/5470/5470SA/5475SA) Workshop Service Manual.pdf
AGCO/Massey-Ferguson Tractor Series 5400 (Models 5425-5435-5445-5455-5460-5465) Operator Instruction Book.pdf
DANA - Differential
E . Removing the differential unit
10. Place the housing (7) in a vice fitted with soft jaws (Fig. 4).
11. Take out the screw (30) and its lock (31) (Fig. 4).
12. Take off the spline nut (32) using the special makeshift wrench (see § Q).
13. Take out the four screws (42).
14. Take off the half-bearings (43) (Fig. 4).
CAUTION: Take care not to release the spring (17) when releasing the differential lock half bearing. The washer (21) that seats the spring should stay in the housing.
15. Remove the differential assembly complete with cones (33) and cups (29) (Fig. 5). Separate the cups from the cones. Remove the shim(s) (22) used to
adjust the backlash.
NOTE: Pair up the bearing cones and cups in they are to be re-used.