Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Hitachi EX200, EX200LC Hydraulic Excavator. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Hitachi EX200 Hydraulic Excavator service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
KM107E03 - Hitachi EX200-2 Excavator Technical Manual (Service & Repair).pdf
KM137E00 - Hitachi EX200-3, EX200LC-3 Excavator Technical Manual (Service & Repair).pdf
EM14M13 - Hitachi EX200-5, EX200LC-5, EX210H-5, EX210LCH-5 Excavator Operator's Manual.pdf
EM14M21 - Hitachi EX200-5, EX200LC-5, EX210H-5, EX210LCH-5 Excavator Operator's Manual.pdf
EM147NA13 - Hitachi EX200-2, EX200LC-2 Excavator Operator's Manual.pdf
EM14515 - Hitachi EX200, EX200LC Hydraulic Excavator Operation Manual.pdf
UNDERCARRIAGE I Center Joint
(1) Clean all parts.
(2) Check for scratches or rough surfaces if found smooth with an oil stone.
(3) As a general rule , replace oil seals.
NOTE: (1) Apply a film of grease on the rip of dust seal (2) before installing.
(2) Thoroughly clean grooves holes. Full step apply a film of hydraulic oil or grease to the oil seal (5) before installing.
(3) Be sure to install ring (7) with the chamfered side down.
(4) Perform leaking test after assembled.
(5) Check that retaining ring (B) is installed correctly.
(6) When before installing the spindle, apply a film of hydraulic oil to body (6) inside and spindle outside then press in spindle.