Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2013-2016 Infiniti JX35/QX60 (L50 Series). Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for 2013-2016 Infiniti JX/QX60 (L50 Series) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
VENTILATION, HEATER & AIR CONDITIONER
REAR AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM : Air Flow Control INFOID:0000000011136100
• A/C auto amp. changes duty ratio of rear blower motor drive signal and controls air flow continuously. When
air flow is increased, duty ratio of rear blower motor control signal gradually increases to prevent a sudden increase in air flow.
• In addition to manual control and automatic control, air flow control is composed of starting fan speed control, low coolant temperature starting control, high in-vehicle temperature starting control and fan speed control at door motor operation
AUTOMATIC AIR FLOW CONTROL
• A/C auto amp. decides target air flow depending on target air mix door (rear) opening angle.
• A/C auto amp. changes duty ratio of rear blower motor control signal and controls the air flow continuously so that air flow matches to target air flow.
• When air outlet is VENT, the minimum air flow is changed depending on sunload.
STARTING AIR FLOW CONTROL
• When rear blower motor is activated, A/C auto amp. gradually
increases duty ratio of rear blower motor control signal to prevent a sudden increase in discharge air flow.
• It takes approximately 8 seconds for air flow to reach HI from LOW.
LOW COOLANT TEMPERATURE STARTING CONTROL
If the engine coolant temperature is 56°C (133°F) or less, to prevent
a cold discharged air flow, A/C auto amp. suspends rear blower motor activation for the maximum 150 seconds depending on target air mix door (rear) opening angle. After this, rear blower motor control signal is increased gradually, and rear blower motor is activated.