Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Infiniti QX/QX56/QX80 (Z62) 2011-2016. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Infiniti QX56/QX80 (Z62) 2011-2016 is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
INTELLIGENT KEY INTERLOCK FUNCTION : System Diagram
• By associating Intelligent Key and automatic drive positioner system, the unlock operation of Intelligent Key or driver side door request switch performs memory function and entry/exit assist function.
• Registration of Intelligent Key interlock function can register a different key ID to the driver seat control unit, one by one, for memory switch 1 and 2. A total of 2 key IDs can be registered.
• When ignition switch is OFF, and door unlock operation is performed using Intelligent Key or driver side door request switch, driver seat automatically adjusts to a driving position other than seat sliding. Seat sliding and steering column tilt perform return operation and are set to standby status.
• In standby status, when ignition switch is operated from OFF to ACC, return operation sets seat sliding and steering column tilt to a registered position.
• When another key ID is newly registered to a key switch to which a key ID is already registered, the previously registered key ID is overwritten and becomes unusable.
• When starter signal turns ON during return operation, the operation is interrupted, starter signal turns from ON to OFF, and operation restarts.
1. Unlock driver door by Intelligent Key or driver side door request switch.
2. Operation other than memory function of seat sliding is performed. Seat sliding and steering column tilt perform exit assist operation.
3. Turn ignition switch ACC.
4. Driver seat and steering column will return from the exiting position to entry position.