Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Lexus LX450, LX470, LX570 1995-2016. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Lexus LX450, LX470, LX570 1995-2016 is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2014 HVAC Air Conditioning System (Service Information) - LX570
REMOVAL [08/2013 - ]
REMOVAL [08/2013 - ]
1. REMOVE ENGINE ROOM SIDE COVER LH . Refer to REMOVAL [08/2013 - ] - Step 1
2. DISCONNECT CABLE FROM NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
WARNING: Wait at least 90 seconds after disconnecting the cable from the negative (-) battery terminal to disable the SRS system.
3. REMOVE LOWER INSTRUMENT PANEL PAD SUB-ASSEMBLY LH . Refer to REMOVAL [08/2013 - ] - Step 18
4. REMOVE INNER NO. 1 INSTRUMENT PANEL BRACKET COVER LH . Refer to REMOVAL [08/2013 - ] - Step 19
5. REMOVE INSTRUMENT SIDE PANEL LH . Refer to REMOVAL [08/2013 - ] - Step 32
6. REMOVE NO. 1 SWITCH HOLE BASE . Refer to REMOVAL [08/2013 - ] - Step 33
7. REMOVE NO. 1 INSTRUMENT PANEL UNDER COVER SUB-ASSEMBLY . Refer to REMOVAL [08/2013 - ] - Step 39
8. REMOVE LOWER NO. 1 INSTRUMENT PANEL FINISH PANEL . Refer to REMOVAL [08/2013 - ] - Step 41
9. REMOVE ROOM TEMPERATURE SENSOR