Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2013-2016 Mazda CX-5, CX-5 Grand Touring, CX-5 Sport, CX-5 Touring. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for 2013-2016 Mazda CX-5, CX-5 Grand Touring, CX-5 Sport, CX-5 Touring is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
Body and Accessories.pdf
Body Shop Manual.pdf
Multiplex Communication System.pdf
2013 - CX-5 - Transmission/Transaxle
OIL SEAL (DIFFERENTIAL) REPLACEMENT [C66M-R]
1. Remove the front under cover No.2. (See FRONT UNDER COVER No.2 REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
2. Drain the manual transaxle oil. (See MANUAL TRANSAXLE OIL REPLACEMENT [C66M-R].)
3. Disconnect the drive shaft (LH) from the MTX. (See FRONT DRIVE SHAFT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Disconnect the drive shaft (RH) from the MTX. (See FRONT DRIVE SHAFT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
5. Remove the oil seal (LH).
6. Remove the oil seal (RH).
7. Using the SSTs and a hammer, tap a new oil seal (LH) in evenly until the SSTs contacts the transaxle case.
8. Using the SSTs and a hammer, tap a new oil seal (RH) in evenly until the SSTs contacts the transaxle case.
9. Coat the lip of each oil seal with transaxle oil.
10. Install in the reverse order of removal.
11. Add the specified amount of specified transaxle oil. (See MANUAL TRANSAXLE OIL REPLACEMENT [C66M-R].)