Complete digital shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
Total Pages: 5,863 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
Buy the best manual on the Internet from responsible merchant and get instant download without surprise.
INSTANT Delivery: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
PRINTABLE with Diagrams: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your laptop in your garage.
Customer SATISFACTION: If there is any problem, just drop a quick email. Within hours the issue shall be taken care of.
REFUND Policy: We sell high quality products only. In case there is any problem with your purchase, a replacement link will be sent to you. If we are at fault, you get 100% refund.
EXCERPT (2006 Chevrolet HHR Service/Repair Manual):
1. Install a scan tool.
2. Monitor the engine control module (ECM) for DTCs with a scan tool. If other DTCs are set, except DTC P0315, refer to Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) List- Vehicle for the applicable DTC that set.
3. With a scan tool, select the CKP system variation learn procedure within the Special Functions menu and perform the following:
1. Observe the fuel cut-off for the applicable engine.
2. Block the drive wheels.
3. Set the parking brake.
4. Place the vehicle's transmission in Park or Neutral.
5. Turn the air conditioning (A/C) OFF.
6. Cycle the ignition from OFF to ON.
7. Apply and hold the brake pedal for the duration of the procedure.
8. Start and idle the engine.
9. Accelerate to wide open throttle (WOT). The engine should not accelerate beyond the calibrated fuel cut-off RPM value noted in step 3 .1. Release the throttle immediately if the value is exceeded.
IMPORTANT: While the learn procedure is in progress, release the throttle immediate! when the engine starts to decelerate. The engine control is returned to the operator and the engine responds to throttle position after the learn procedure is complete.
10. Release the throttle when fuel cut-off occurs.
4. The scan tool displays Learn Status: Learned this Ignition. If the scan tool indicates that DTC P0315 ran and passed, the CKP variation learn procedure is complete. If the scan tool indicates DTC P0315 failed or did not run, refer to DTC P0315 . If any other DTCs set, refer to Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) List- Vehicle for the applicable DTC that set.
5. Turn OFF the ignition for 30 seconds after the learn procedure is completed successfully....
1. Remove the throttle body. Refer to Throttle Body Assembly Replacement.
2. Disconnect the manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor electrical connector.
3. Remove the MAP sensor. IMPORTANT: If the MAP sensor seal is damaged, the MAP sensor must be replaced.
4. Inspect the seal for damage....
1. Install the NEW MAP sensor seal, if required.
2. Install the MAP sensor.
3. Connect the MAP sensor electrical connector.
4. Install the throttle body. Refer to Throttle Body Assembly Replacement....
2006 Chevrolet HHR Workshop Repair & Service Manual (5,863 Pages, Printable, iPad-ready PDF)