Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Saturn LW1/LW2/LW200/LW300 2001-2003. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Saturn LW1/LW2/LW200/LW300 2001-2003 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
CAUTION: DO NOT hammer on compressor shaft to remove clutch plate, as compressor damage will result.
1. Remove compressor from vehicle. Place compressor in Holding Fixture (HD6/HT6/HU6 and HD6/HR-6HE compressor use J-33026; on V5 or V7 compressor use J-34992 or J-41790). On V5 or V7 compressor, remove dust cover (if equipped). Use Clutch Plate Spanner (J-33027-A) to hold clutch plate and remove compressor shaft nut using Shaft Nut Socket (J-33022). See Fig. 1 or Fig. 2 .
2. On all compressors, using Clutch Plate Remover/Installer (J-33013-B), remove compressor clutch plate and hub. See Fig. 1 or Fig. 2 . Hold remover body and turn center screw into remover body to remove clutch plate and hub. Ensure forcing tip on remover/installer center screw is flat or end of shaft/axial plate will be damaged. Remove shaft key.
3. Remove snap ring. Install Puller Guide (J-33023-A) on front head. Position Pulley and Bearing Puller (J-41552 for HD6/HT6/HU6 and HD6/HR-6HE or J-33020 for V5 or V7 compressor) into inner circle of slots on pulley assembly. Turn puller clockwise in slots. Tighten puller and remove pulley assembly.
NOTE: On compressor with conventional mount, it is not necessary to remove staking in front of bearing before removing bearing. Bearing removal and installation for compressor with direct mount is not available from manufacturer.
4. If bearing is to be removed on compressor with conventional mount, remove forcing screw from puller. With puller still engaged in pulley slots, invert assembly onto a solid flat surface. Use a hammer and Bearing Remover (J-9398-A) to drive bearing from pulley. See Fig. 1 or Fig. 2 .
5. Disconnect clutch coil lead. Scribe marks on compressor and clutch coil for installation reference. Remove clutch coil using Puller Adapter (J-33023-A) and 2-jaw puller.