Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Yamaha Onboards & Watercrafts 2005 Edition. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Yamaha 40X, E40X, E40G, E40J, E40X, EK40G, EK40J, E60H, F15B, F25C, F50F, F60C, FT50G, FT60D, F80B, F100D, FX160, FX160 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
YEAR: up to 2005
MODEL: F50F, F60C, FT50G, FT60D, F80B, F100D, FX160, FX160 Cruiser
4-Stroke models (Worldwide)
F50F F60C FT50G FT60D F80B F100D
Watercraft (4-Stroke models)
FX160 FX160 Cruiser
Periodic checks and adjustments
Removing the upper case
1. Place a drain pan under the drain hole, and then remove the drain bolt 1 and let the oil drain completely.
2. Remove the oil pump assembly and mount covers.
3. Disconnect the ground lead and speed-ometer hose.
4. Remove the upper and lower mounting nuts, and then remove the upper case.
Disassembling the oil pump
1. Remove the screws and disassemble the oil pump.
Checking the oil pump
1. Check the gear teeth for cracks or wear and the oil pump case for scratches. Replace the oil pump assembly if necessary.
2. Check the shaft for cracks or wear. Replace if necessary.
3. Check the oil passage for dirt or residue. Clean if necessary.