Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB007. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This TB007 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB007 Workshop Manual; 230 pages; Serial Number TB007: 1073001~
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM - MACHINE CONFIGURATION
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
Removing the Hydraulic Tank
1. Loosen the drain plug (1) and drain out the hydraulic oil.
• The filler cap should be loosened gradually and the tank's internal pressure bled out completely before
draining out the oil.
• Tank Level Capacity : 12 l
2. Remove the engine cover, side frames [R] and [L] and the center cover.
• Refer to the item "Removing the Covers".
3. Disconnect the return hose (2), the drain hose (3) and the suction hoses (4) [2 hoses].
4. Remove the cushion rubber (5) from the tank.
5. Remove the installation bolts and remove the tank.
• Hydraulic Tank Weight: Approx. 13kg
Installing the Hydraulic Tank
Follow the procedure used for removal in reverse order.
Filling with Hydraulic Oil
1. Fill the tank with the specified amount of hydraulic oil through the filler inlet.
2. Run the engine for 2-3minutes at low speed.
3. Retract the arm and bucket cylinders fully, lower the boom and lower the bucket to the ground.
4. Lower the dozer blade to the ground.
5. Check if the oil level is proper using a level gauge.
1. Extend all the cylinders fully, then in that condition, close the filler inlet. (The dozer blade should be lowered
to the ground.)
· When filling of the hydraulic tank is completed, be sure to pressurize the tank.