Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB015 . It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB015 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB015 Workshop Manual; 328 pages; Serial Number TB015: 1153001~
MACHINE CONFIGURATION - DRIVE SYSTEM
Removing the Hydraulic Pump
1. Remove the center cover on the hood.
• Refer to the item "Removing the Cover".
2. Remove engine cover [F] and the cab bracket.
• Refer to the item "Removing .the Cab".
3. Remove the fuel tank.
• Refer to the item "Removing the Fuel Tank".
4. Loosen the hydraulic oil tank drain plug and drain out the oil.
• Gradually loosen the filler plug to release the tank's internal pressure fully.
• Tank Level Capacity: 22 l
5. Disconnect the hose (1) on the exhaust side from the pump.
6. Disconnect the hose (2) on the intake side from the pump.
7. Remove the mounting bolts (3), then remove the hydraulic pump (4).
• Hydraulic Pump Weight: Approx. 5 kg.
Installing the Hydraulic Pump
Follow the procedure used for removal in reverse order.
• Fill the spline portion (A) with grease.
Use Molybdenum disulfide grease NLGI No. 1.
Cautions when Starting the Hydraulic Pump
1. Fill the pump housing with clean hydraulic oil.
2. After starting, let the pump run for a short time at idling speed, then bleed out all the air in the internal circuits completely.