Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB020. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB020 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB020 Workshop Manual; 490 pages; Serial Number TB020: 1203001~
• Carry out disassembly and assembly in a clean place and place the disassembled parts in a place where they will be kept clean at all times.
• Before disassembly, clean the outside surfaces around the ports thoroughly, using a wire brush to remove paint from the joints.
• Clean all disassembled parts with clean hydraulic oil such as diesel fuel.
• Make match marks, etc. on each of the parts so that they can be assembled in their original positions during assembly.
1. Take out the socket bolts and remove the cover (1 ).
2. Take out the plug (2).
3. Take out the cap (3).
• Replace all seals each time the travel motor is disassembled, applying a thin coat of grease to the seals before fitting them.
• Check each part to make sure there is no abnormal wear or seizing and use sand paper, etc. to remove burrs and sharp edges, etc.