Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB025, TB030, TB035. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB025, TB030, TB035 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB025, TB030, TB035 Workshop Manual; 362 pages; Serial Number TB025: 1253001~, TB030: 1303001~, TB035: 1353001~
TRAVEL MOTOR - HYDRAULIC UNITS
16. Remove the screw, then remove the thrust plate (40).
• Heat the screws with a heat gun or the like to soften the Loctite applied on the screw.
17. Remove gear B1 (41), the needle (42), inner race (43) and thrust washer (44).
• Do not scratch the gear tooth surfaces or the rotating surface of the collar.
18. Remove the plug.
19. Take out the balls.
a. After degreasing with paint thinner, white gasoline or similar cleaning oil, blow with air to remove the balls.
• If the balls are difficult to remove, tap on the outside of the housing with a hammer.
b. Insert a piece of piano wire through the bolt hole to make sure that all the balls have been removed.
20. Disassemble the flange holder and housing.
a. Insert a metal plate or removing jig (A) between the flange holder and housing.
b. Tighten with 3 cap screws (M10 × 1.5) which are spaced equally apart.