Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB180FR. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB180FR service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB180FR Workshop Manual; 686 pages; Serial Number: 17830004~.
I . GENERAL
II . SPECIFICATIONS
III. MACHINE CONFIGURATION IV. HYDRAULIC UNITS
V . TROUBLESHOOTING VI. ENGINE
HYDRAULIC UNITS - HYDRAULIC PUMP
1. Install the set screw (2).
• Fix the set screw (2) to the same length as previously assembled using the lock nut (3). Lock Nut: 98 N·m
2. Install the piston.
3. Install the drain plug (1).
4. Install the oil seal.
5. Install the shaft in the housing.
• Tap the spline end with a plastic hammer to positively install the outer race of the bearing in the housing hole.
6. Fit the pin R and L on the swash plate.
7. Install the swash plate in the housing.
• Insert the bushing into the swash plate.
• Apply grease on the sliding surfaces of the swash plate, pin R and pin L.
8. Mount the pin and tighten the plug. Plug: 110 N·m.
9. Mount the piston in the housing.