Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Takeuchi Dump Carrier TCR50. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Takeuchi Dump Carrier TCR50 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Takeuchi Dump Carrier TCR50 Workshop Manual; 302 pages; Serial Number: 30500003~ 30500038~ 30510001~.
5. HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
. Remove the swash plate as follows:
Remove the swash plate (10).
• Take care not to damage the sliding surface of the swash plate.
9. Remove the needle bearing assembly as follows: Remove the needle bearing assembly (12) from the servo piston.
10. Remove the valve plate as follows:
Remove the valve plate (13) from the housing.
• If the valve plate is hard to remove, use a flat head driver.
• Take care not to damage the valve plate.
11. Remove the timing pin.
Remove the timing pin (14) of the valve plate.
12. Remove the servo cover (15) as follows:
(1) Remove the five cap screws.
(2) Remove the servo cover (15) and gasket (17).