Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Takeuchi Crawler Loader TL150. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Takeuchi Crawler Loader TL150 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Takeuchi Crawler Loader TL150 Workshop Manual; 798 pages; Serial Number: 21500004~.
I . GENERAL
II . SPECIFICATIONS
III. MACHINE CONFIGURATION
IV . HYDRAULIC UNITS
V . TROUBLESHOOTING VI. ENGINE
Adjusting the Main Relief Valve Pressure
1. Install a pressure gauge in the following pressure sensor port.
• Control valve pressure sensor port.
“II. Specifications, Standards for Judging Performance”
2. Run the pump at the rated speed.
3. Operate the control valve’s cylinder spool over its full stroke and read the value indicated by the pressure gauge.
4. Turn the set screw (1) while watching the pressure gauge to adjust.
Turning it to the right increases the set pressure. Turning it to the left decreases the set pressure.
5. After completing the pressure adjustment, tighten the lock nut (2) while holding the set screw (1) so it won’t turn.
Operate the relief valve again and check if the pressure is stabilized.