Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Suzuki Wagon R, Wagon R+ 1996-2010. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Suzuki Wagon R, Wagon R+ 1996-2010 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
YEAR: 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
MODEL: Wagon (SR410/412)
YEAR: 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
MODEL: Wagon R+ (RB310/RB413/RB413D)
7B-56 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION (4 A / T)
1) Turn shift switch to have the match marks (1) line up (shift switch “N” range).
2) Remove adjuster (cable end) from selector pin.
3) Release lock plate (1) which restrict moving of cable end holder (2).
4) Push cable end holder (1) out from eye-end (2) using an appropriate tool (3) to disengage cable.
5) Shift selector lever to “N” position.
6) Apply grease to selector pin and install adjuster (cable end) to it.
7) With both selector lever and shift switch kept each “N” position, drive cable end holder (1) in until it locks cable.
8) Slide lock plate (2) to secure cable end holder in position.
9) After selector rod was installed, check for the following.
D Push vehicle with selector lever shifted to P range. Vehicle should not move.
D Vehicle can not be driven in N range.
D Vehicle can be driven in D, 2 and L ranges. D Vehicle can be backed in R range.