Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Suzuki RM250, RMZ450 2003-2007. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Suzuki RM250, RMZ450 2003-2007 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Suzuki RMZ450 Service Manual M.Y. 2005-2007; 308 pages
“RM250 K3 (99011-37F53-01A).pdf”
Suzuki RM250 Owner’s Service Manual; 229 pages
“RM250 K7 (99011-37F56-01A).pdf”
Suzuki RM250 Owner’s Service Manual; 270 pages
• Drain transmission oil. (2-10)
• Drain engine coolant. (2-12)
• Remove the drive chain clip and open the drive chain. (5-5)
• Remove the gearshift lever 1.
Mark the gearshift shaft with slit position of the gearshift lever for right installation position.
• Remove the crankcase cover. (8-3)
• Remove the clutch assembly. (7-3, -4)
• Remove the gearshift shaft 2 and washer 3.
• Remove the pawl lifter 4.
• Remove the gearshift cam driven gear 5.
Be careful not to drop the pins and springs when removing the gearshift cam driven gear.
• Remove the gearshift pawls 6, pins 7 and springs 8.