Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Aprilia ETV Mille Motorcycle. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Aprilia ETV Mille Motorcycle service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
8140548 - ETV Mille Workshop Manual.pdf
ETV mille Rally Repair manual '03-'04 Update.pdf
9.2.1. RELEASING / FIXING THE REAR SADDLE
• Put the bike up on the central stand.
• Insert the key in the saddle lock.
• Turn the key clockwise, and lift and remove the rear saddle.
PLEASE NOTE: The tool kit and document holder space is situated under the rear saddle.
To gain access to it:
• Remove the cover for the tool kit and document holder space.
To fix the rear saddle:
IMPORTANT! Before lowering and fixing the rear saddle, check that you have not left the key in the tool kit and document holder space.
• Insert the two front hooks in their respective seatings.
• Lower the rear saddle and push down until the lock is heard clicking closed.