Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Lincoln Coupe/Sedans 1988-2000. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Lincoln Coupe/Sedans 1988-2000 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Covers all U.S. and Canadian models of Lincoln Continental, Mark VII, Mark VIII, and Town Car
Ball Joint Upper
1. Raise the vehicle on a hoist. For additional information, refer to Section 100-02 .
2. Remove the wheel and tire assembly. For additional information, refer to Section 204-04 .
3. Support the suspension lower arm with a jack stand.
4. Remove the nut and pinch bolt. Discard the nut.
5. Mark the position of the alignment cams relative to the suspension upper arm for assembly reference.
6. Remove the nuts, the alignment cams and the ball joint. Discard the nuts.
NOTE: Align the reference marks made during removal when installing the alignment cams.
NOTE: The nuts retaining the ball joint to the upper arm and the spindle are of a torque prevailing design. New nuts must be installed.
To install, reverse the removal procedure.