Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Lincoln Town Car 2006. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Lincoln Town Car 2006 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· M81 — Signature Series
· M82 — Signature Limited Series
· M83 — Signature Designer Series
· M84 — Executive Series (long wheelbase)
· M85 — Signature Series (long wheelbase)
· M88 — Executive Series (fleet)
· M89 — Ballistic Protection Series
· W — 4.6L EFI (SOHC), EFI, 8-cylinder
· V — 4.6L EFI (SOHC), EFI, 8-cylinder (flex-fuel)
2006 Town Car
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the air cleaner outlet pipe. For additional information, refer to Section 303-12 .
2. Disconnect the electrical connector from the ignition coil-on-plug.
3. Remove the bolt from the ignition coil-on-plug.
· To install, tighten to 6 Nm (53 lb-in).
4. Remove the ignition coil-on-plug.
5. To install, reverse the removal procedure.