Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Lincoln Town Car 2009. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Lincoln Town Car 2009 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· M82 - Town Car, Signature Limited Series
· M84 - Town Car, Executive Series (long wheelbase)
· M85 - Town Car, Signature Series (long wheelbase)
· M88 - Town Car, Executive Series (fleet)
· V - 4.6L (SOHC), electronic fuel injection, 8-cylinder (flex-fuel)
· W - 4.6L (SOHC), electronic fuel injection, 8-cylinder
2009 Town Car
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Parking Brake Cable Adjustment
1. Release the parking brake control, using the parking brake release handle.
With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist. For additional information, refer to Section 100-02 .
2. Pull the parking brake cable adjuster clip downward. The tensioner spring will take up the cable slack and preload the cables.
3. Push upward on the bottom of the clip to lock the adjustment. If the clip does not slide upward, move the assembly slightly to align the closest groove on the parking brake cable adjuster rod with the clip.
4. NOTE: If new cables are installed, allow 20 minutes prior to releasing the parking brake control.
5. Apply the parking brake control fully and release using the parking brake release handle.
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 to complete the adjustment procedure.