Mercury Villager 1996 Factory Service & Shop Manual
Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Mercury Villager 1996. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Mercury Villager 1996 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
2 3 4 A B C
D E F G H I
J K L M N O
P Q R S T U
00: SERVICE INFORMATION
02: FRAME AND MOUNTING
06: BRAKE SYSTEM
09: EXHAUST SYSTEM
10: FUEL SYSTEM
11: STEERING SYSTEM
12: CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM
13: INSTRUMENTATION AND WARNING SYSTEMS
14: BATTERY AND CHARGING SYSTEM
15: AUDIO SYSTEMS
18: ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION
Support Insulator, Front Engine
1. Raise and support the vehicle.
2. Remove the six RH inner fender splash shield screws and the RH inner fender splash shield.
3. Remove the five RH engine and transmission splash shield screws and the RH engine and transmission splash shield (6775).
4. Remove the seven LH engine and transmission splash shield screws and the LHengine and transmission splash shield (6776).
5. Position a jack to support the engine (6007).
6. Remove the oil filter (6731) to allow removal of the two front engine insulator mounting bolts (6047).
7. Remove the two front engine insulator mounting bolts.
8. Remove the two rear engine insulator mounting bolts.