Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Mitsubishi Colt 2004-2011. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Mitsubishi Colt 2004-2011 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
AIR BAG MODULE AND SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER DISPOSAL PROCEDURES
Before disposing of an air bag or a vehicle equipped with an air bag, follow the procedures below to deploy the air bag.
UNDERPLAYED AIR BAG MODULE DISPOSAL WARNING
• If the vehicle is to be scrapped or otherwise disposed of, deploy the air bags and operate the seat belt pre-tensioner inside the vehicle. If the vehicle will continue to be used and only the air bag modules and seat belt pre-tensioner are to be disposed of, deploy the air bags and operate the seat belt pre-tensioner outside the vehicle.
• Since a large amount of smoke is produced when the air bag is deployed and the seat belt pre-tensioner is operated, avoid residential areas whenever possible.
• Since there is loud noise when the air bags are deployed and when the seat belt pre-tensioner are operated, avoid residential areas whenever possible. If anyone is nearby, give warning of the impending noise.
• Suitable ear protection should be worn by personnel performing these procedures or by people in the immediate area.
DEPLOYMENT INSIDE THE VEHICLE (WHEN DISPOSING OF A VEHICLE)
1. Move the vehicle to an isolated spot.
Wait at least 60 seconds after the disconnection of the battery cable before any further job (Refer to P.52B-5).
2. Disconnect the negative and positive battery cables from the battery terminals, and then remove the battery from the vehicle.