Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Buick Regal 1988-2005. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Regal/Regal GS/Regal GSE/Regal LS/Regal LSE/Regal Custom/Regal Gran Sport/Regal Limited is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2004 HVAC Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning - Century & Regal
HVAC MODULE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT
J 39400-A Halogen Leak Detector. See Special Tools and Equipment.
J 38185 Hose Clamp Pliers
1. Recover the refrigerant. Refer to Refrigerant Recovery and Recharging.
2. Drain the cooling system. Refer to Draining and Filling Cooling System in Engine Cooling.
3. Remove the fuel injector sight shield (3.8L only). Refer to Fuel Injector Sight Shield Replacement
(L36) or Fuel Injector Sight Shield Replacement (L67) in Engine Mechanical-3.8L.
4. Remove the instrument panel trim pad. Refer to Trim Pad Replacement - Instrument Panel (I/P) in
Instrument Panel, Gages and Console.
5. Remove the passenger side SIR inflator module. Refer to Inflatable Restraint Instrument Panel
Module Replacement in SIR.
6. Remove the brake pedal. Refer to Brake Pedal Assembly Replacement in Hydraulic Brakes.
7. Disconnect any ground wires, as necessary.
8. Remove the nuts and bolts from the steering column support bracket.
9. Remove the steering column support bracket from the cross vehicle beam.