Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2015. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Camaro LS, Camaro LT, Camaro SS, Camaro Z/28, Camaro ZL1 is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2013 Driveline/Axle Propeller Shaft - Camaro
1. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle .
2. Remove the propeller shaft. Refer to Two-Piece Propeller Shaft Replacement (195/218 mm Axle).
3. Reference mark the notch (1) in the front propeller shaft and between the 2 notches (2) on the slip yoke.
4. Separate the front propeller shaft (1) and the slip yoke boot (2) from the slip yoke (3).
5. Inspect the slip yoke boot for damage and replace, if necessary.
6. Install the DT-22912-B remover (1) behind the center support bearing.
7. Support the DT-22912-B remover and press the rear propeller shaft from the center support bearing.