Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for New Holland E150BSR Blade Runner. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This New Holland E150BSR Blade Runner service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
87493625A - Hydraulic Excavator E150BSR Blade Runner Repair Manual.pdf
18.104.22.168 ATTACHING ARM
(8) Slinging arm assy
Sling arm with nylon sling and remove it.
STD Arm weight : 367 kg (809 lbs)
Long Arm weight : 472 kg (1,041 lbs)
Fig. 32-15 Slinging arm assy
Instal the arm in the reverse order of removing, paying attention to the following :
1) When aligning the pin holes, do not put your finger in the pin holes, but align them visually.
2) Check the seals for damage and replace as necessary.
3) When inserting the pin, coat the shaft with grease.
4) Pin lock nut handling procedure: 22, 24 mm
5) When installing the arm and the cylinder, inspect the clearance in the thrust direction of the pins and decide the thickness of shims by referring to the Maintenance Standard.
6) Tightening torque