Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Kia Cars & Trucks 2003-2009. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Kia Cars & Trucks 2003-2009 PICANTO, RIO, CERATO, Cee'd, Optima, Magentis, CARENS, SPORTAGE, SORENTO, MOHAVE, BORREGO, CARNIVAL, SEDONA, OPIRUS, K250, K2700, K3000, K3000S service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail.
1. Check the condenser fins for clogging and damage. If clogged, clean them with water, and blow them with compressed air. If bent, gently bend them using a screwdriver or pliers.
2. Check the condenser connections for leakage, and repair or replace it, if required.
1. Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/ recycling/ charging station (Refer to HA-8).
2. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
3. Remove the radiator. (Refer to EM group)
4. Remove 2 bolts, and then remove the condenser (A) by lifting it up. Be careful not to damage the radiator and condenser fins when removing the condenser.
5. Install in the reverse order of removal, and note these items :
a. If you're installing a new condenser, add refrigerant oil ND-OIL8.
b. Replace the O-rings with new ones at each fitting, and apply a thin coat of refrigerant oil before installing them.
Be sure to use the right O-rings for R-134a to avoid leakage.
c. Be careful not to damage the radiator and condenser fins when installing the condenser.
d. Be sure to install the lower mount cushions of condenser securely into the holes.
e. Charge the system, and test its performance. (Refer to HA-9)
1. Remove the condenser, and then remove the bottom cap (B) with L wrench (A) from the condenser.
TORQUE: 20~25N.m (2.0~2.5kgf•m, 14.5~18.2lb-ft)