Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for AGCO/Fendt 8300/8350 Series Combine. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This AGCO/Fendt 8300/8350 Series Combine service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
63002095 M4 - AGCO/Fendt 8300-8350 Series Combine Workshop Manual.pdf
63006340 M4 - AGCO/Fendt 8300-8350-Baureihe RTS Richtzeitliste (DE).pdf
D3150100 M10 - AGCO/Fendt 8300-8350 + Auto Level + Rotary Separator Operator's Manual.pdf
D3151900 M1 - AGCO/Fendt 8300-8350, 8370P-8400P Series Combine Repair Time Schedule (RTS).pdf
Table of Contents
0 Introduction - Specifications
1 Cutting table
3 Main crop elevator
4 Threshing unit
5 Straw walkers
6 Shaker shoe - Fanning mill
9 Unloading auger - Grain tank
10 Drive unit
15 Machine housing
16 Electrical system
17 Straw chopper
18 General assembly instructions
19 Miscellaneous data
12.3 Gearbox - 4 gear ranges
1 . Dismount the traction wheels and chock up the machine on a secure and reliable support.
2. Drain off gear oil from the coupler housing.
3. Remove the locking bolt and push the bushings (A) towards the brake disc on both sides so that they are clear of the gearbox output shaft IBI.
4. Drain off gear oil from the gearbox.
5. Dismount protection shield.
6. Disconnect the connector for the revolution sensor.
7. Remove the bolts in the shifter shaft.
B. Disconnect the shifter cylinder bracket.
9. Remove the cotter bolt in the handbrake cable.