Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for AGCO/Massey-Ferguson Tractor Series 6400 (Model MF 6445/6455/6460/6465/6470/6475/6480/6485/6490/6495/6497/6499). It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This AGCO/Massey-Ferguson Tractor Series 6400 (Model MF 6445/6455/6460/6465/6470/6475/6480/6485/6490/6495/6497/6499) service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
3378818M1 - AGCO/Massey-Ferguson Tractor 6400 Series Tractors (6497/6499) Operator Instruction Book.pdf
4315415M1 - AGCO/Massey-Ferguson Tractor 6400 Series Tractors (6465/6475/6480) Operator Instruction Book.pdf
AGCO/Massey-Ferguson Tractor Series 6400 (Model MF 6445/6455/6460/6465/6470/6475/6480/6485/6490/6495/6497/6499) Workshop Service Manual.pdf
Twin flow load sensing right-hand hydraulic cover
E . Disassembling and reassembling the cover Disassembly
61. Take off the cover (see § C).
62. Place the cover (1) in a vice fitted with plastic jaws. On the outside face (Fig. 1)
63. Mark the locations and types of solenoid valves (7) to (11) and remove them.
64. Mark the location of the switches (6) (19) and remove them.
65. Remove the engine speed sensor.
66. Remove the hydraulic unions and plugs, fitted according to the version.
67. Remove the diagnostics connectors.
Note: On tractors not fitted with trailer braking, if necessary, remove the cover plate (3) (see section 09B03).
68. Take off the high pressure valve (3).
On the inside face (Fig. 2)
69. Take out the screws (31) and remove the inlet manifold (40), seal (24) and pipe (42). Remove seals (41).
Removing the drive pinion
70. Unscrew nut (27). Take off washer (28), pinion (29) and key (30).
71. Take off the pump (see § F).
72. Clean the cover mating faces.
73. Check that no channels (low and high flow rate) are blocked. Check for the presence of the rivets ensuring oil tightness at the end of each channel.
On the inside face (Fig. 2)
74. Refit the pump (see § F).
Refitting the drive pinion
75. Position the key (30). Fit the pinion (29) on the shaft while ensuring that the key is correctly engaged.
Fit washer (28).
76. Smear the nut (27) with Loctite 241 and tighten to a torque of 50 - 60 Nm.
77. Replace the O'rings (41) on the pipe (42).
78. Refit the seal (24), the pipe and the inlet manifold
(40). Refit and moderately tighten the screws (31).