Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Hitachi EX100, EX100-3, EX100-5, EX100M-5, EX110-5, EX100M, EX100M-3, EX110M-5 Excavators. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Hitachi EX100, EX100M, EX110, EX110M Excavators service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
T154E00 - Hitachi EX100-5, EX100M-5, EX110-5, EX110M-5 Excavator Technical Manual
Section 0 - Index.pdf
Section 1 - General.pdf
Section 2 - System.pdf
Section 3 - Component Operation.pdf
Section 4 - Operational Performance Test.pdf
Section 5 - Troubleshooting.pdf
T154E00CIR - Hitachi EX100-5, EX100M-5, EX110-5, EX110M-5 Excavator Electrical Circuit Diagram
W154E00 - Hitachi EX100-5, EX100M-5, EX110-5, EX110M-5 Excavator Workshop Manual
Section 0 - Index.pdf
Section 1 - General Information.pdf
Section 2 - Upperstructure.pdf
Section 3 - Undercarriage.pdf
Section 4 - Front attachment.pdf
Section 5 - Engine and Accessory.pdf
EM1E9EN13 - Hitachi EX100-5, EX100M-5 Excavator Operator's Manual.pdf
EM1E813 - Hitachi EX100-5, EX100M-5, EX120-5, EX130H-5 Excavator Operator's Manual.pdf
EM12E14 - Hitachi EX100 Excavator Operator's Manual.pdf
EM12SNA13 - Hitachi EX100-3, EX100M-3 Excavator Operator's Manual.pdf
KM08800 - Hitachi EX100, EX100M Excavator Technical Shop Manual (Service & Repair).pdf
T133E00 - Hitachi EX100-3, EX100M-3 Excavator Technical Manual.pdf
TM1733 - Hitachi EX110-5 Excavator Repair Technical Manual.pdf
TO154E01 - Hitachi EX100-5, EX100M-5 Excavator Technical Manual (Operational Principle).pdf
TO154ENA - Hitachi EX110-5, EX110M-5 Excavator Technical Manual (Operational Principle).pdf
W133E00 - Hitachi EX100M-3 Excavator Workshop Manual.pdf
W154ENA - Hitachi EX110-5, EX110M-5 Excavator Workshop Manual.pdf
UNDERCARRIAGE I Travel Device
Disassemble Travel Devise
• Be sure to thoroughly read "Precautions for Disassembly and Assembly" on page W1-1-1 before starting the disassembly work.
• Put matching marks between cover (17) and ring gear (13) and between housing (43) and drum (44) to aid in reassembly.
1 . Loosen the socket bolts to separate the travel motor assembly from the travel device.
2. Place the reduction gear on its travel motor mounting side on a workbench.
3. Loosen socket bolts (30) to remove cover (17) from ring gear (13).
4. Remove thrust plate (20), shaft (22), and first stage carrier (24) as a unit from ring gear (13).
5. Remove thrust plate (19), second stage sun gear (21), and second stage carrier (36) as a unit from ring gear (13).
6. Loosen socket bolts (37). Using a crane, remove ring gear (13).
7. Remove third stage sun gear (23) from third stage carrier (16).
8. Loosen socket bolts (38) and (42). Remove third stage carrier (16) assembly.
9. Remove shims (5) from drum (44).
IMPORTANT: Count the number of the shims.
Do not lose any. Exactly the same number of the shims are needed for reassembly.
10. Using a crane, lift housing (43). Tap drum (44) using plastic hammer to remove housing (43).