Complete Technical Manual Operation and Test with electrical wiring diagrams for John Deere 210C, 310C, 315C Backhoe Loader. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This TM1419 - John Deere 210C, 310C, 315C Backhoe Loader Technical Manual - Operation and Test (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
TM1419 - John Deere 210C, 310C, 315C Backhoe Loader Technical Manual - Operation and Test.pdf
Electrical System Operation and Test/Display Module and Logic Module Circuit
LOGIC MODULE BENCH TEST
IMPORTANT: DO NOT allow wires to touch one another after bei~g connected to logic module.
1. Connect wires (A and B) from positive ( +) battery post to pins A and C in large connector.
2. Connect wire (C) from negative battery post to pin F in large connector.
3. Using a 12V indicator light with two wire leads, connect one lead to pin D in large connector, and one lead to pin A in small connector.
4. Connect wire (D) to pin E in large connector, and negative battery post. Light must come on. If it does, remove wire from pin E and go to next step. If light does not come on, replace module.
5. Connect wire (E) to pin B in small connector. Light must come on. If it does, remove wire (E) from pin 8 and go to next step. If light does not come on, replace module.
6. Remove the indicator light lead from pin D in large connector and connect to pin C in small connector.
Connect wire (D) to pin D in small connector. Light must pulse on and off. If it does not, replace module.