Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Caterpillar 446, 446B Backhoe Loaders. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Caterpillar 446, 446B Backhoe Loaders service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
1. Lubricate fitting (10) and the bore with clean engine oil. Install the check valve and fitting (10).
2. Inspect the condition of the O-ring seal. Replace the O-ring seal, if necessary. Install lower O-ring seal (9).
3. Apply Tooling (A) on the face of lifter (8). Install sleeve assembly (7). Ensure that the flat on the sleeve aligns with the flat in the bore of the housing.
4. Lubricate piston (5) with clean engine oil. Install piston (5) and spring (4).
5. Lubricate fitting (3) and the bore for the check valve with clean engine oil. Install the check valve with the sealing face toward the fitting.
6. Install the O-ring seal and fitting (3).