Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the GMC Savana 1996-2016. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Savana H1500, Savana G1500, Savana 2500, Savana 2500 LS, Savana 2500 LT, Savana H2500, Savana G2500, Savana 3500, Savana 3500 LS, Savana 3500 LT, Savana G3500, Savana Camper Special G3500, Savana Special G3500, is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2014 ENGINE Exhaust - Express/Savana
EXHAUST MANIFOLD REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE (V8)
1. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle.
2. Separate the catalytic converter from the exhaust manifold. Refer to Catalytic Converter Replacement (L20, LMF), Catalytic Converter Replacement (V6), Catalytic Converter Replacement (LGH), Catalytic Converter Replacement (LC8, L96).
3. Lower the vehicle.
4. Remove the engine cover. Refer to Engine Cover Replacement .
5. Disconnect the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) pipe from the exhaust manifold, if equipped.
6. Remove the spark plug wires from the spark plugs. Refer to Spark Plug Wire Replacement.
7. Remove the exhaust manifold bolts and remove the exhaust manifold from the vehicle.
8. Discard the gasket and the exhaust manifold to catalytic converter seal.