Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Honda Accord 1981-2016. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Accord, Accord Crosstour EX, Accord DX, Accord EX, Accord EX-L, Accord Hybrid, Accord Hybrid EX-L, Accord Hybrid Plug-In, Accord Hybrid Touring, Accord LX, Accord LX-S, Accord LXi, Accord Plug-In, Accord SE, Accord SEi, Accord Sport, Accord Touring, Accord VPis divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
Models covered: 1981-2016 (Japan, Australia, New Zealand & Europe 1-8 Generation) and 1981-2012 (North America 1-8 Generation). The 9 Generation is not covered.
2008-12 ENGINE Engine Assembly - Accord V6
Special Tools Required
2008 V6 Attachment Arm SIL02C000033*
Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256*
Engine Hanger Balance Bar VSB02C000019*
Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program, 888-424-6857
1. Remove the both sides hood support strut, then use it as shown in illustration to prop the hood in the wide-open position.
2. Remove the strut brace (see FRAME BRACE REPLACEMENT).
3. Drain the power steering fluid (see FLUID CHECK/REPLACEMENT).
4. Relieve the fuel pressure (see FUEL PRESSURE RELIEVING).
5. Remove the engine cover (see step 2 under INTAKE MANIFOLD REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION).
6. Do the battery removal procedure (see BATTERY REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION).
7. Remove the splash separator (see step 2 under RADIATOR REPLACEMENT).
8. Remove the front grille cover:
2-door (see FRONT GRILLE COVER REPLACEMENT )
4-door (see FRONT GRILLE COVER REPLACEMENT )
9. Remove the air cleaner (see AIR CLEANER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION ).
10. Remove the harness clamp (A), the bolts (B), and loosen the bolts (C), then remove the battery base (D).