Complete technical Operation & Test Manual with electrical wiring diagrams for John Deere 350D & 400D Articulated Dump Truck TIER 3. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
John Deere 350D & 400D Articulated Dump Truck TIER 3 Operation & Test Technical Manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
TM1198 - 350D & 400D Articulated Dump Truck TIER 3 Operation & Test Manual.pdf
1,104 pages, bookmarked, Searchable, Printable, high quality PDF
Electronic Unit Injector Controller Remove and Install
1. Turn key switch and battery disconnect switch to OFF position.
TX1010160A-UN: Electronic Unit Injector Controller
1 - Cap Screw and Washer (3 used)
2 - Fuel Line (inlet)
3 - Fuel Line (outlet)
4 - Electrical Connector
5 - Electrical Connector
6 - Electronic Unit Injector Controller
2. Disconnect electrical connectors (4 and 5).
3. Disconnect fuel lines (2 and 3).
4. Remove cap screws and washers (1) to remove electronic unit injector (EUI) controller (6).
5. Repair or replace as necessary.
6. Mount EUI controller (6).
7. Connect fuel lines (2 and 3) and electrical connectors (4 and 5).