Complete digital official service workshop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Honda Crosstour 2010-2015. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Crosstour, Crosstour EX, Accord Crosstour EX is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2012 ENGINE Cylinder Head - (4-CYL)
VTC ACTUATOR INSPECTION
1. Remove the cam chain (see CAM CHAIN REMOVAL ).
2. Loosen the rocker arm adjusting screws (see step 2 on ).
3. Remove the camshaft holder (see step 3 on ).
4. Remove the intake camshaft.
5. Check that the VTC actuator is locked by turning the VTC actuator counterclockwise. If it is not locked, turn the VTC actuator clockwise until it stops, then recheck it. If it is still not locked, replace the VTC actuator.
6. Seal the retard holes (A) in the No. 1 camshaft journal with tape and a wire tie.
7. Seal one of the advance holes (A) with tape.