Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Caterpillar 302.5C Mini Hydraulic Excavator. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Caterpillar 302.5C Mini Hydraulic Excavator service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
RENR9143 - Specifications (302.5C Mini Hydraulic Excavator Machine System)
RENR9144 - Systems Operation (302.5C Mini Hydraulic Excavator Hydraulic System)
RENR9145 - Testing and Adjusting (302.5C Mini Hydraulic Excavator Hydraulic System)
RENR9146 - Schematic (302.5C Mini Excavator Hydraulic System)
RENR9147 - Disassembly and Assembly (302.5C Mini Hydraulic Excavator Machine Systems)
RENR9158 - Schematic (301.6C, 301.8C & 302.5C Mini-Hydraulic Excavator Electrical System)
RENR9723 - Disassembly and Assembly (302.5C Mini Hydraulic Excavator Engine Supplement)
589 pages, bookmarked, Searchable, Printable, high quality PDF
Note: Cleanliness is an important factor. Before assembly, all parts should be thoroughly cleaned in cleaning fluid. Allow the parts to air dry. Wiping cloths or rags should not be used to dry parts. Lint may be deposited on the parts which may cause later trouble. Inspect all parts. If any parts are worn or damaged, use new parts for replacement.
1. Position refrigerant compressor (2) and install bolts (1) and (4).
2. Connect harness assembly (3) .
3. Position hose assemblies (5) and install bolt (6).
4. Install the belt for the air conditioning compressor. Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Belts - Inspect/Adjust/Replace".
5. Charge the air conditioner system. Refer to Service Manual, SENR5664, "Air Conditioning and Heating Systems with R-134a Refrigerant". Refer to Special Publication, NEDG5065, "Air Conditioning Tools".