Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Kia Carnival/Sedona Factory 1999-2009. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Kia Carnival/Sedona Factory 1999-2009 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
YEAR: 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
MODEL: Carnival (a.k.a. Sedona)
LANGUAGE: English / German
550MB, 5,000+ pages, bookmarked, Searchable, Printable, high quality PDF
1. Wrap tape around the drive shaft splines (UTJ side) to prevent damage to the boots.
2. Apply grease to the joint(BJ) boot on the side of wheel and install the boots.
3. Install the bands to both boots.
4. Using clamp, secure the boot bands.
Clearance (A) : 2.0 mm (0.079 in.) or less
5. To install the dynamic damper, keep the BJ shaft in a straight line and secure the dynamic damper with the dynamic damper bands.
6. Install the UTJ boot bands and UTJ boot.
7. Using the alignment marks (D) made during disassembly as a guide, install the spider assembly (A) and snap ring