Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Nissan Teana (J31-J32 Series) 2003-2013. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
Nissan Teana (J31-J32 Series) 2003-2013 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
2,000 pages, bookmarked, Searchable, Printable, high quality PDF
• IPDM E/R operates the ignition relay when it receives an ignition switch ON signal from BCM via CAN communication.
• Turn the ignition relay OFF by pressing the push-button ignition switch once when the vehicle speed is 4 km/h (2.5 MPH) or less.
• Turn the ignition relay OFF with the following operation when the vehicle speed is more than 4 km/h (2.5 MPH) or when an abnormal condition occurs in CAN communication from the combination meter (Emergency OFF)
- Press and hold the push-button ignition switch for 2 seconds or more.
- Press the push-button ignition switch 3 times within 1.5 seconds.
The ignition relay does not turn ON for 3 seconds after emergency OFF even if the push-button ignition switch is pressed.
DTC DETECTION LOGIC