CNH Excavators CX20B, CX22B, CX27B Workshop Repair & Service Manual
3,500+ total pages, bookmarked, Searchable, Printable, high quality PDF
9-91831 - Case PELLE HYDRAULIQUE modèle CX20B, CX22B, CX27B MANUEL DE SERVICE (FR).pdf
9-91841 - Case HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR model CX20B, CX22B, CX27B SHOP MANUAL (EN).pdf
9-91851 - Case HYDRAULIKBAGGER Modell CX20B, CX22B, CX27B REPARATUR HANDBUCH (DE).pdf
9-91861 - Case EXCAVADORA HIDRÁULICA modelo CX20B, CX22B, CX27B MANUAL DE REPARACIONES (ES).pdf
9-91871 - Case ESCAVATORE IDRAULICO modello CX20B, CX22B, CX27B MANUALE ISTRUZIONI PER LE RIPARAZIONI (IT).pdf
Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the CNH Excavators CX20B, CX22B, CX27B. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your CNH Excavators CX20B, CX22B, CX27B like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
(1) Engage the rubber crawler with the sprocket and mount it on the idler.
(2) Put steel pipes (P) in the rubber crawler, turn the sprocket in the reverse direction slowly and then the rubber crawler has floated off the idler, stop the rotating.
(3) Slide the rubber crawler to the position to be set on idler exactly.
Fig. 34-5 Installing rubber crawler
(4) Confirm that the rubber crawler is engaged securely with the sprocket, idler and lower roller.
(5) Tighten the grease nipple for the crawler adjuster, and adjust tension by feeding grease.