Case & New Holland 445/M2, 445T/M2, 668T/M2 Engine Factory Service & Shop Manual
Complete official workshop repair service manual for Case & New Holland 445/M2, 445T/M2, 668T/M2 Engines. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Factory Service Repair Manual (6-49731) For Case / New Holland 445M2, 445TM2, 668TM2 Engines. Step by step Instructions, illustrations, diagrams.
510 pages, bookmarked, Searchable, Printable, high quality PDF
"6-47950NA - Case 668T/M2 & 668T/E2 Engines Service Manual.pdf"
CASE Engines 445/M2, 445T/M2 and 668T/M2 Service Manual
Bur 6-74500NA; Part Number: 6-74500; 180 pages; December 2003
(430, 440 and 440CT Skid Steers)
New Holland 445/M2, 445T/M2, 668T/M2 Engine Service Manual
180 pages; Issued 02-2003 (Revised 12-2003)
First Edition 02-2003 445/M2, 445T/M2, 668T/M2 6-49730 NA
First Revision 12-2003 445/M2, 445T/M2, 668T/M2 6-49731 NA
Instant download – You will receive link for download on your email immediately after payment.
Compatible with Windows, IOS, Android and other systems
Searchable Text and Built-in index for instant information search
Printable – 1 page or entire manual
Zoomable – detailed exploded diagrams, picture
Case New Holland ENGINE
Duty – Industrial applications
Mechanical injection Engines
Overhaul and technical specifications
CONTENT OF SECTIONS
General information - 1
Feed - 2
Duty - Industrial applications
Mechanical injection Engines - 3
Overhaul and technical specifications - 4
Equipment - 5
Safety instructions - Appendix
PREFACE TO USER'S GUIDELINE MANUAL
Section 1 describes the engine illustrating its features and working in general.
Section 2 describes the type of fuel feed.
Section 3 relates to the specific duty and is divided in four separate parts.
1. Mechanical part, related to the engine overhaul, limited to those components with different characteristics based on the relating specific duty.
2. Electrical part, concerning wiring harness, electrical and electron1c equipment with different characteristics based on the relating specific duty.
3. Maintenance planning and specific overhaul.
4. Troubleshooting part dedicated to the operators who, being entitled to provide technical assistance, shall have simple and direct instructions to identify the cause of the major inconveniences.
Sections 4 and 5 illustrate the overhaul operations of the engine overhaul on stand and the necessary equipment to execute such operations.
Installation general prescriptions are reported within the appendix.
Such prescriptions shall be strictly followed by the operators in-charge of installation to avoid incorrect working as well as serious failures which may reduce performance and life of the engine.
Furthermore, the appendix reports general safety prescriptions to be followed by all operators whether being in-charge of installation or maintenance, in order to avoid serious Injury.
Checks not included in maintenance planning-daily checks
It is a good habit to execute, before engine start, a series of simple checks that might represent a valid warranty to avoid inconveniences, even serious, during engine running. Such checks are usually up to the operators and to the vehicle’s drivers.
- Level controls and checks of any eventual leakage from the fuel, cooling and lubricating circuits
- Notify the maintenance if any inconvenience is detected of if any filling is necessary
After engine start and while engine is running, proceed with the following checks and controls
- Check presence of any eventual leakage from the fuel, cooling and cooling and lubricating circuits
- Verify absence of noise or unusual rattle during engine working
- Verify, using the vehicle devices, the prescribed pressure temperature and other parameters
- Visual check of fumes (color of exhaust emissions)
- Visual check of cooling liquid level, in the expansion tank
6-47950NA - Case 668T_M2 & 668T_E2 Engines Service Manual....2
6-49731NA - New Holland 445_M2, 445T_M2, 668T_M2 Engine Service Manual....152
Table of Contents....155
Duty - Industrial Equipment....187
Overhaul and Technical Specifications....287
6-74500NA - Case 445_M2, 445T_M2 & 668T_M2 Series 2 Engines Service Manual....332
CASE Engines 445/M2, 445T/M2 and 668T/M2....332
CONTENT OF SECTIONS....335
SECTION 1-GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS....343
SECTION 3-DUTY-INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT....367
SECTION 4-OVERHAUL AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS....467