Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Mitsubishi Fuso FE.FG.FH.FK.FM Series 2002-2004 Trucks. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
Mitsubishi Fuso FE.FG.FH.FK.FM Series 2002-2004 Trucks service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
4,655 pages, bookmarked, Searchable, Printable, high quality PDF
FE.FG.FH.FK.FM Series 2002-2004 Fuso Service Manual (TWME0103&TWME0202&TWSE0101 - 4,655 pages).pdf
ON-VEHICLE INSPECTION AND ADJUSTMENT
• After adjustment, turn the steering wheel to the left (until the knuckle stopper bolt is contacted), then shake tie rod 2 backward and forward in the longitudinal direction of the vehicle and see if the tie rod moves.
Do the same with the steering wheel turned to the right.
(If the tie rod can be moved, it means that tie rod end G and ball stud H are in simultaneous contact.)
Steering wheel turned to the left
Steering wheel turned to the right
You must be careful not to catch your hand when turning the steering wheel to the left or right, since the tie rod moves.
• If tie rod 2 does not swing, redo the procedure from the item marked.
• Point the front wheels exactly forward.
• Remove the hub caps.
• Wipe off grease from the knuckle end, and attach camber/caster/kingpin gauge A to the knuckle.
• While keeping the bubble in level B centered, measure the camber angle by reading the scale mark at the center of the bubble on camber scale C.
Follow this procedure to measure the camber angles on the left and right sides.
(3) Measurement of caster and kingpin inclination angle
• Prepare a platform B having the same height as turning radius gauges A and place the platform under the rear wheels so that the vehicle is kept level.
• Keep the turning radius gauges A locked.
• Jack up the vehicle and set the left and right wheels so that the
ground contact area of both front tires and the turntables of turning radius gauges A meet at their respective centers.