Complete digital official repair workshop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 1998-2016 Nissan Frontier (D22/D40 Series) Trucks. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for 1998-2016 Nissan Frontier Pickup is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2.2 GB, 10,000+ pages, bookmarked, Searchable, Printable, high quality PDF
METER SYSTEM : System Diagram
METER SYSTEM : System Description
• Speedometer, odo/trip meter, tachometer, fuel gauge, engine coolant temperature gauge, engine oil pressure gauge (with 6 gauge combination meter), voltage gauge (with 6 gauge combination meter) and trip computer (with trip computer) are controlled by the unified meter control unit, which is built into the combination meter.
• Warning and indicator lamps are controlled by the unified meter control unit and by components connected directly to the combination meter.
• Digital meter is adopted for odo/trip meter*, as well as the A/T position indicator display.
*The record of the odometer is kept even if the battery cable is disconnected. The record of the trip meter is erased when the battery cable is disconnected.
• Odo/trip meter and A/T indicator segments can be checked in diagnosis mode.
• Meter/gauge can be checked in diagnosis mode.
Under the following conditions, the meters will perform a homing function. The meter pointers will move down slightly and then move back to the resting position. This is a normal design condition.
• Approximately 60 seconds after turning the ignition switch from the ON to the OFF position
• If the battery is disconnected and then reconnected
METER SYSTEM : Arrangement of Combination Meter
METER SYSTEM : Component Parts Location
Nissan Frontier 1998-2016 Workshop Repair & Service Manual